Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something extraordinary...


Awooo!

It's Dexter!

Today I did something quite extraordinary. 

I asked Grammy Chief for a shower! *shock!horror!*

Now what could have gotten to my furry brains you ask??

Don't know, really .... I saw Chief-y giving Daddy Tuffy a shower (he asked for it too) and followed by Uncle Joe (who also asked for it).  They both seemed to enjoy the entire hosing down alot so I thought ... since it was also a very hot and humid day, why not give it a try?

And a try it was.  Even the Chief was incredulous when I stood by the garden hose and look up at good ol' Chief expectantly ... not scampering away as I usually do.

"Dexter?!  You want a shower?!?!" 

"Yesssss....!" 
I even let her finish washing off all the suds before I waddling off!

Now that am all nice and cool the Chief tells me moments like these makes her want to buy a lottery ticket.  "Who knows?  I might strike the jackpot!" 
My un-showered brothers and I

It's all jibberish to this furry pup.  What's a jackpot?  If it's not food-ables am not innerested...

10 comments:

  1. With a jackpot, food-ables become much nicer!!

    We're proud of you Dexter. Getting cooled off with a shower can be wonderful.

    The Porties

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to ask, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Rauiri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...so you only wanted it because the other dogs were getting it? Very tricky...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, following along with the others or giving in the cool water on a hot humid day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dextew
    I think you wewe vewy smawt.. a cool showew feels gweat on a hot hoomid day, plus that hoomans get all happy and dispense mowe tweats when we'we all clean heheh, it's a win win
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo are one furry brave pup!

    I'm glad woo enjoyed it!

    I'm not sure about me!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to my club, Dexter!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL... right, what were you thinking about?? Anyhow, glad you enjoyed it.. (I am getting my shower this weekend and I am not looking forward to it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Berlin
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good shower is always welcome in the humid weather.

    ReplyDelete