Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh Nooossss....!!

Furry and Furr-less Friends ...




...Anna's been caged!

You may all be wondering gentle readers, what be her crime? She's always had the sweetest and most affectionate of dispositions. I daresay, she's the Chief's pet for sure. When they're both walking about Dog Woods, you can be sure Anna's right by the Chief's side.
Infact, am also somewhat puzzled what is to be her crimes. If it's because she reeks a certain aroma that drives any full blooded male dog amorously wild then honestly, them humans have got it ALL wrong! Them humans really worry too much ... what's so wrong with a little romp in the bushes? The last season we ended up with puppies which the Chief clearly adores.

Arwoooooooooo!! The poor thing all caged up... but I suppose on the bright side, Anna's now caught in a spot, which leaves me the great opportunity to do some unique Tuffy-ness serenading. I have actually quite an extensive list of lurve songs ... (they don't call me Dog Woods Casanova for nothing - all proclaiming my undying puppy love!

*ahem*woof*


"Ohhh, Anna! Shall I compare thee to a sunny tropical day?Thou art more lovely and more temperate.Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May ...woof? arf? "







GRRruff! ... what's all these?! This simply cannot do! My Fur Kids jumping onto the act! How they dare they? Distracting this TOP DOG in midst of his fabulous sonorous love-songs?!

And why are they loading Anna's cage into the back of the white van?

*Snoopy : Whoooaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! You block head they trying to break their Mama free!*


You knows, there's something about that van that smells suspiciously familiar ... Arrroooo! Where are they taking Anna?!?

*Snoopy : Woooaah!! Woooaaahh! Grrrrr... bad V-E-T! Baaaaddddd V-E-T!*

Where Anna goes, I go to! Come back!! Driver, if you would drive a little slower for me to catch up *huff-huff*puff-puff*

Annnnnaaaaaaa!!!! My darling .....

*Snoopy : Honestly...!! *rolls eyes* When that TOP DOG there is in love his common sense ceases takes a holiday ...*

Oh, I say ... all these physical exertion is making me really tired ... I declare I shall take a nap. When I awake, with renewed strength and vigour, Anna my love, I shall find you! And if it means venturing to thhe ends of Dog Woods and into the heart of Cat City, I would bravely go (where no Dog Woods Canine have ever gone before!)

Zzzzzzzzzz ...







19 comments:

  1. Paws khrossed she went to the V-E-T so woo don't have to worry anymore?!?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, mommy appreciated that post cuz she's an English teacher...BOL! Hopefully your love will be back soon!


    Sniffs and licks,

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Anna come back soon!

    Love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really are worn out after all that excitement, aren't you! Hope your adored Anna will be home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my - I hope it was a short visit to the V E T - I don't like the V E T - I've spent entirely too much time there recently and it's never any fun!

    not going to the V E T anymore!
    Checkers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may be speaking out of line... but from one girl dog for another... she may have been just as happy that a wire door separated you! I'm sure she'll be home... and much happier to share your company at that time. Patience, boy. Patience.

    the too experienced Miss Fergi

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a romantic guy! I loved all your Shakespeare and you deliver it so well. . .

    She will be back home very soon.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tuffy!
    I hope that Anna comes back soon and that the vet was not so bad! For now enjoy your nap and dream of your lovely Anna!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy napping, Tuffy!

    Licks,
    Adele, Vincent & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MYYYYY!!!!!!
    We hope it was a short visit to the V E T......we don't like the V E T too!!!!!!!
    and you guys are very very romantic...we love your song for her!!!!!
    Great post!!!!
    Hope Anna come back soon!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww- hopefully things will soon be back to normal at Dogwood--hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Guys
    Both Bailey and myself would like to recommend spaying to Anna.
    Really it gives a whole new meaning to life. You no longer have to worry about the male species taking advantage of you. Plus plus no puppies to worry about!!!
    Life is just fun fun fun............. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom says she would gladly accept a new baby Dobie! Is Anna off to get her zipper surgery?

    Your pal,
    Mack

    Pee(S): Lilly say Hola Tuffy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, I hope Anna comes back soon. I have to say from experience, napping is a great way to pass the time.

    Wiggles,
    Brind'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow--sometimes love stories are action-packed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Anna will be back soon. What a love story!

    Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  17. When Anna comes home you can shower her with licks and not have to worry about any more little surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poor Anna, Callie had to get a zipper too. It didn't slow her down one bit...
    We love the sleepy picture...
    Oh the hooded human is Dad playing with is stick. he likes to dig in the dirt for hidden treasures while we are at the lake.. He found 3 cents that day..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  19. We hope Anna is back home again soon. :-)

    Holly & Zac...XX

    ReplyDelete