Well Honey has given me the Honest Scrap Blog Award (my second actually!), I'd have to tell you TEN more honest things about my TOP DOG self :-
1) The Dog Woods Pack began with Joe as THE Alpha Male and Snoopy as the Boss. Snoopy who was a little older than I was then, was alot bigger wee puppy me then. Determined to catch up with her I made sure I ate all my meals and Snoopy's and begged the Chief for more treats in between ....
2) Snoopy taught me all the tricks I needed to know. In fact, she was my 'doggy guru' ... she's not called Smart Cookie for nothing!
3) I was once petrified of Joe. When we were all let out to play Joe, Snoopy and Trixie would romp happily about while I was too scared to even twitch my jowls!
Joe at Large! Recovering scars : Legacy of Joe
4) The reason for my Joe-the-Rottie-Phobia was because Joe had thumped be a few times. Real bad too (boo hoo!) I learnt then never to toy around with Joe's bone or whatever he deems his.
5) Anna's arrival and later the Fur Kids herald my rise to TOP DOG-dom. With sheer numbers siding yours this TOP DOG, I have since overcome my phobia of Joe-the-Rottie and now strut about Dog Woods in Lordly confidence!
7) I am very protective of my toys and won't even let any pup or human near edgewise!
Keeping precious ball close while the Dog Woods' TOP DOG snoozes upside down
9) I like taking showers. Better still I like being dried by towel after the shower!
10) I'm scared of heights. I used to follow Snoopy up the stairs and discovered I couldn't leg it down even with all the Chief's promises of treats and conjoling. The only way down was to have me carried down with my facing the top of the stairs. That way I don't get worried and start struggling. I've since been banned from going upstairs ... the Chief says am no longer carry-able!